- Free entry into the vendor hall. Open 10-6 Friday & Saturday; 11-4 Sunday.
- Click here to view a digital copy of our program with class schedule & vendor hall map.
- Free parking.
- The concession stand will be open during lunch hours. (Sorry, no outside food allowed.)
- Students: check-in for your class or sign up at the info booth.
- Project bags for sale – $10
- Raffle tickets for sale – $5
- Yarn winding booth presented by Contemporary Handweavers of Houston.
- Stitching lounge in the atrium. Yarn, needles, and hooks will be available on each table to knit hearts for The Peyton Heart Project.
- Meet-up table for stitch marker swaps, KAL/CAL’s, and special interest get togethers.
THANK YOU to our sponsors:
Raffle prizes donated by:
Purl & Loop
Amanda Hope Yarn
Muddy Soap Co
Yarn & Stitches
Danphyls Hair Salon