We are now accepting class proposals from local teachers! Please visit our CLASSES page, read the rules & regulations, and follow the link to fill out your application online. The deadline to submit is February 1, 2018.
Applications for the 2018 Houston Fiber Fest are now available. Please visit our VENDORS page, read the rules & regulations, and follow the link to fill out your application online.
The deadline to apply is December 1, 2017.
- Free entry into the vendor hall. Open 10-6 Friday & Saturday; 11-4 Sunday.
- Click here to view a digital copy of our program with class schedule & vendor hall map.
- Free parking.
- The concession stand will be open during lunch hours. (Sorry, no outside food allowed.)
- Students: check-in for your class or sign up at the info booth.
- Project bags for sale – $10
- Raffle tickets for sale – $5
- Yarn winding booth presented by Contemporary Handweavers of Houston.
- Stitching lounge in the atrium. Yarn, needles, and hooks will be available on each table to knit hearts for The Peyton Heart Project.
- Meet-up table for stitch marker swaps, KAL/CAL’s, and special interest get togethers.
THANK YOU to our sponsors:
Raffle prizes donated by:
Purl & Loop
Amanda Hope Yarn
Muddy Soap Co
Yarn & Stitches
Danphyls Hair Salon
Houston Transtar is reporting a total closure of 290 between Bingle and Tidwell on Saturday and Sunday.
DETOUR: From central Houston, the fastest alternate route is probably I-10 W > Beltway-8 N > 290 W. Those of you outside Beltway 8, your drive should not be affected.
If you are taking classes on Saturday or Sunday, please leave early and allow extra driving time! We’re sorry about the inconvenience!