Join Houston Fiber Fest in supporting SOLDIERS’ ANGELS as they aid and comfort the men, women and veterans of the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard.
We will be collecting hand made hats and blankets during our event. These items will be donated to Soldiers’ Angels, and every item you bring will earn you a ticket to a special charity raffle prize! Would you like to participate? Here’s how:
- Knit or crochet a lap blanket, baby blanket, or adult sized hat.
- Yarn must be soft and machine washable.
- All colors will be accepted, but we are requesting as many neutral colored items as possible.
- Bring your item(s) to Houston Fiber Fest.
- Receive a raffle ticket for a special charity prize basket.
- Winner to be drawn Sunday afternoon when the vendor hall closes.
- You do not need to be present to win.
NEED SOME PATTERN IDEAS?
Barley by Tin Can Knits – knit
Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen – crochet
Chemo or Rainbow Hat by Iryna Boeland – crochet
Malt by Tin Can Knits – knit
Tiramisu Baby Blanket by Alicia Paulson – crochet