TEACHER RULES & REGULATIONS:
June 22-24, 2017
Richard E. Berry Educational Support Center
8877 Barker Cypress, Cypress, Texas 77433
Friday, June 22: 10:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday, June 23: 10:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday, June 24: 10:30am – 2:30pm
Marie Picon: email@example.com
February 1, 2018: Deadline for submitting class proposal
March 1, 2018: Selected teachers will be notified
April 1, 2018: Signed contract due
July 1, 2018: Fees paid to instructors
• This is a juried event. The planning committee will review all applications and determine which classes will be accepted.
• We will not accept any applications for classes that are potentially damaging to the property, i.e. dyeing.
• Instructors will set their per-student price for the class. Houston Fiber Fest will add on a $10 administrative fee.
• All classes must be directly related to the fiber arts field.
• Cancellation notices must be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the event of a cancellation, Houston Fiber Fest reserves the right to use the cancelled class space for its own convenience, including rental to another instructor.
Note: We are currently seeking teachers who are local to the Houston area. We have filled all of our Headlining Teacher spots for 2018.